The candidate must have passed standard 12th recognized. Subject to the availability of seats the eligible students will be required to appear for an interview and admission will be made according to merit. The decision of the Principal in the matter of admission will be final.
Documents to be Submitted at Admission:
1. Date of Birth Certificate.
2. Marksheet of Last Examination Passed.
3. Certificate of Last Examination Passed.
4. Character Certificate from the Institution Last attended.
5. College leaving/Migration Certificate.
Fees will be charged and deposited in accordance with University Grants Commission. Fees once paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any case.